Cook the Book Competition is now Closed. Congratulations to Renee, winner of the $100 Amazon gift card to spend on anything from cookbooks to kitchenwares at Amazon.com
Here is how the Cook the Book Competition works:
- grab a copy of MY WHOLE FOOD PHILOSOPHY e-cookbook (if you’ve missed out on the free copy, please let me know via email and I can send you a review copy);
- register your participation via this form
- cook something from the e-book and blog about it on your blog, posts must be published between 3 – 23 September.
- you must mention the book via this link
- leave a comment on this post with a link to your Cook the Book entry post
- (you can mention the book’s availability for iPad and Kindle at Amazon Barnes & Noble and iTunes)
Special Offer for your readers:
- Buy My Whole Food Philosophy PDF and save 30% off the retail price! Direct your readers to a download page via this link and use promo code: nomorejunk
Terms and Conditions: Competition is open WORLDWIDE. You must register via this form. You must include a link to the E-cookbook via this link and you can offer your readers a discount via this link and promo code: nomorejunk. You must leave a comment on this post with a link to your entry. Blog posts must be published between Monday 3 September 2012 and midnight Sunday 23 September 2012 – you have 3 weeks! Winner will be announced in this post on Monday 24 September.
Now for the exciting news: iPad giveaway Winner
Thank you to everyone who downloaded a free copy of My Whole Food Philosophy during the promotional period. I’ve received so many wonderful comments and emails from you – I hope you have been enjoying cooking from the book (non-bloggers, stay tuned for a Cook the Book Facebook Competition – start snapping your cooked dishes now).
So, without any further ado, congratulations to Miranda O’Keefe - I will be in touch shortly to get your details and a brand new iPad will be on its way to you!