The new Guilt-Free Desserts e-book is here! Containing 36+ easy to make all vegan, gluten-free and processed sugar-free dessert recipes! Anything from cake and cookies, through to icy treats and classics reinvented. PLUS extensive guides to gluten-free flours, sugar and sugar substitutes!
7 reasons why you should get a copy:
- It is completely vegan, gluten-free and processed sugar-free. All except for one recipe are soy-free, only a few contain corn-based products but mention appropriate substitutes and only some contain nuts, making it one of the most allergy-friendly cookbooks around (perfect for kids parties, large gatherings, etc). Here is the full contents list.
- It is in-line with new dietary guidelines: the Australian National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) updated dietary guidelines recommendation, advises Australians to limit consumption of added sugar the same way we are advised to limit consumption of alcohol.
- For the gluten-free: Guilt-Free Desserts eBook contains an extensive guide to gluten-free flours and flour substitutes. All recipes in the book are both gluten- and wheat-free.
- For the sugar-free: Guilt-Free Desserts eBook contains a comprehensive overview of sugars, links to research on the topic and a guide to sugar substitutes, including their fructose content.
- Easy to follow: Recipes are easy to follow and each is beautifully photographed to get you inspired.
- Resources section: The resources section contains tips on where to look for some of the more specific ingredients. Plus there is a special 50% off discount code on my first e-cookbook, My Whole Food Philosophy.
- Guest recipes: introducing recipes from seven of my favourite whole food bloggers, for more healthy delicious inspiration!
Subscribe and Save 30%
As a special reader offer, all Wholesome Cook email subscribers are eligible to receive 30% off the Guilt-Free Desserts purchase price. If you are already subscribed you will find your discount code in the email containing this post. Feel free to subscribe now and benefit from the $4.50 saving. Instructions of how to proceed will be sent to you in the welcome email. Offer is valid until 30 March 2013.
PS Why not become an Affiliate? If you would like to earn 25% from my eBook sales you refer, join My Affiliate Program.
Recipe Teaser: Raw Chocolate
Did you know that most chocolates contain anywhere between 20 and 56 grams of sugar per 100 grams of chocolate? Even the rich dark varieties are high in the white stuff. Why not try this rich dark homemade variety, unsweetened, or with your choice of unprocessed sweeteners.
- ½ cup raw cacao butter
- 2–3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2–3 tsp maple syrup or 5 liquid Stevia drops (optional)
- Set up a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (double boiler) making sure that the bowl is completely dry on the inside and the base is not touching the water in the saucepan.
- Add cacao butter to the bowl and allow to melt slowly.
- Once melted, remove from heat, making sure no water gets into the butter. Add cacao powder and mix well.
- Add maple syrup or stevia if using and mix gently.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into preferred moulds and set in the fridge for 2 hours or in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Store prepared chocolate in an airtight container in the fridge.