I am always looking for wholesome low-additive food products, healthy recipe cookbooks and kitchen appliances/cookware to review and promote on the blog, so if you have a product that fits this general guideline, please feel free to drop me a line. I’d love to hear from you!
For a blog that’s less than three years old, Wholesome Cook’s statistics look pretty healthy. In fact, they have been trending upwards ever since the beginning. To request a full Media Kit, which includes a detailed audience profile and more user statistics, please email me here.
- Inception date: August 2010
- Unique visitors Mar 2013: 93,923 // Page views Mar 2013: 140,503
- Daily page view averages: Feb (3,983) Jan (2,935) Dec (2,599) Nov (2,503) Oct (2,426) Sep (2,145)
- Email subscribers (automatically updated): + 211 RSS subscribers
- Total social media reach (Mar 2013): 3,846
Product Reviews | Giveaways
I am always interested in trying out and featuring new products that fit my healthy food philosophy, but before you decide to send your goodies to me, let’s chat on email first. In every published case I disclose the sources those products came from. If you are a whole food producer or a PR agency and have a product that fits the profile, feel free to get in touch for a feature, professional recipe development or photography service for your client or to donate products for testing and reader giveaways.
- Please email me to request the full Media Kit to find out more about how we can build a strong partnership.
NEW Advertising | Sponsorship
If you are a whole food producer or a PR agency and have a product that fits with Wholesome Cook’s vision and mission, feel free to get in touch to become an advertiser or blog sponsor. Offering great rates, your advertisement will be featured on the right hand side bar. Choose from a range of advertising options – anything from a simple ad to ad and post packages, which include professional recipe development or photography service and reader giveaways.
- Please email me to request the full Media Kit to find out more about how Wholesole Cook can help you.
Recipe Development | Recipe Testing | Food Styling and Photography
Wholesome Cook, through its Australian-based sister website www.recipedevelopmentservices.com, offers a recipe development and testing service with an add-on food styling and photography service option for cookbook and multimedia content publishers, as well as product manufacturers, marketers and other businesses requiring a hand with their food-related content.
It’s a no hidden cost service, pay per recipe not per hour. Each package is tailored to individual needs. There is even a budget-conscious version and the option to add beautifully styled photography to each recipe or concept. Some of my clients have included brands such as Anathoth and Brookfarm.
- To obtain a recipe development or testing quote please contact me to discuss your needs. Additional information for recipes developed for the blog in conjunction with a product review is available in the Media Kit (also available by request).
Contact and Feedback
Facebook: Wholesome Cook Page
Pinterest: Wholesome Cook’s Boards
Get FREE Recipes via Email: Subscribe me!