I DID IT! During what was a full-on 24 months, I have managed to bring this BEAUTY OF A COOKBOOK together for you all. RECIPES FOR LIFE’S SEASONS is a wonderful collection of tips for eating for different ages and stages in life and recipes endlessly adaptable to various dietary needs.
Can you tell I’m excited? I hope you are too!
I am absolutely stoked with HOW BEAUTIFUL AND INFORMATIVE my new cookbook is, not to mention the EASY AND INVENTIVE RECIPES that fill the 352, hardcover-bound pages.
It’s been AMAZING seeing the cookbook in your homes already and so many beautiful dishes cooked from it!
Be one of the first people to receive a copy of Recipes for Life’s Seasons, my new book, which is a unique cookbook and wellness guide that addresses the notion that we are all different and no single diet fits everyone the same in brand new light, because it answers the question of dietary needs for different stages in life.
This book is also about community: friends, family and neighbours who look after each other. It seems appropriate, then, that I invited twenty-one friends and colleagues from another community, the wellness community, to share their favourite recipes with you in this book.
Real food to nourish you no matter your age or stage in life
Imagine knowing exactly how to best nourish yourself through different ages and stages in life without crazy restrictions or following fads; how to guide your teens on the path of real food, how to encourage your children to be real food eaters from the get go and set them up with a healthy relationship with food. Knowing what to eat to diminish menopause and andropause symptoms and what foods to eat and which to avoid during pregnancy and breastfeeding. How to deal with toddlers who are low (fussy) eaters and how to prevent and recognise eating disorders in teens.
Featuring 160+ recipes and simple guides to eating for different ages and life stages, with beautifully styled photography and enveloped in a textured hardcover:
- ♥ 160+ refined sugar-free wholefood recipes easily adaptable for gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, vegan, vegetarian and fodmap lifestyles.
- ♥ Quick and fuss-free meals – perfect for busy singles and families.
- ♥ A wholefood wellness guide to gut health, digestion and varying dietary needs of different age groups and life stages.
- ♥ Mostly plant-based to help you get the recommended 5 serves of veggies and 2 serves of fruit each day with a separate chapter on fish, seafood and meat.
- ♥ Includes The Wholesome Cook Shopping List free (valued at $15).
- ♥ No fads. No diets. Simply choosing real food that’s best for YOUR body.
This book would not have been possible without YOU, my readers and your support. As a thank you, you can grab a signed copy today just in time for Mother’s Day, and get it delivered with a special valued reader discount code through my store ONLY. Use code TWC5OFF at checkout.
Where to Order
At this stage the book is not available at the Book Depository or anywhere else with free worldwide shipping. I’m crossing all my fingers it will be after the London Book Fair!
Now for the icing on the
book cake… This is my BIGGEST GIVEAWAY YET!!! I’ve teamed up at the wonderful folks over at Vitamix Australia to bring you the opportunity to WIN a VITAMIX ASCENT SERIES BLENDER (VALUED AT $1,495).
There are two ways to enter (or you can use both):
1) answer this question in the comments below: what are you most excited to cook from my new cookbook and why?
2) post an image of the cookbook on your Instagram or Facebook with the caption tagging #thewholesomecookbook + mentioning the @wholesomecook @Vitamix_AUNZ Blender Giveaway + telling me what you’re most excited to cook from my new cookbook. Note: if your Instagram or Facebook account is private, private message me a screenshot of your post with caption.
Entries are open to Australian residents only. Entries close 20 April 2018. Winner will be announced and contacted shortly after.