Roasted Pumpkin Yoghurt and Pinenut Pizza
I quite like the simplicity of chilli and coriander as the flavourings for this pizza, but feel free to sprinkle the lot with some curry powder or a Middle Eastern spice mix instead. Zaatar or even Dukkah are great.
For the roasted pumpkin:
- 250 g butternut squash or Kent pumpkin sliced 1cm thick then cut into chunks
- chilli flakes to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
For the pizza:
- 2 small pizza bases or 1 large pizza base
- 4 tbsp natural Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 2 sprigs coriander, chopped finely
- extra chilli flakes to taste
- 2 tbsp grated mozarella cheese
To make the roasted pumpkin:
Peel and cut pumpkin into bite-sized pieces.
Place in a bowl and toss with the olive oil and chilli flakes.
Spread on a baking tray lined with baking paper and roast in the oven for about 7 minutes.
In the meantime:
Prepare your pizza bases: spread yoghurt right to the edge of the base (and top with mozarella cheese if using).
Arrange roasted pumpkin pieces around the pizza, sprinkle over some pinenuts and coriander leaves.
Add chilli flakes or your preferred spice blend.