See Your Recipe in a Cookbook
To say it’s been a busy year is a bit of an understatement. *grin* As well as giving birth to baby Mia, our little bundle of joy, in October and increasing my writing commitment to Nourish as it went monthly, I’ve been working on the next Wholesome Cook cookbook behind the scenes here at Wholesome Cook HQ.
While I can’t yet reveal all the details, The Wholesome Cook II* will be super interesting from a research point of view as I am working on the front section with a holistic GP. I can also tell you that it will follow the seasons which means being good on a budget and will include a bunch of information on gut health as well. Enough to get you started and set, not so much to have you overwhelmed. As with The Wholesome Cook I, all recipes will be refined sugar-free and will be or will have a gluten-free option.
Now, for the exciting part! How would you like a chance to have your favourite healthier recipe featured in the book?
Here are a few DOs:
- I’m after savoury recipes, but sweet can come in handy as well
- Use gluten-free wholefood flours (coconut, teff, rice) instead of gf flour mix.
- Keep sweeteners low and non-artificial
- Plant-based recipes are most welcome
- Quirky is great
Here are a few DON’Ts:
- I have plenty of slaw / cabbage recipes already
- No more chicken recipes, please
- No gluten-free flour mix
- No artificial sweeteners
- I’m also trying to depart from sweeteners using erythritol such as natvia, norbu, etc.
Email me at email@example.com
Subject: Recipe submission
Include: your name, recipe title, ingredients, method and a few words about you and why you love the recipe.
Deadline: midnight 15 December
While I would love to include ALL recipes submitted, that will not be possible, but I will make sure to reply to each and one of you with a thank you note and an update. Can’t wait to hear from you!