Wholesome Cook’s Favourite Quick and Healthy Smoothies eBook is going to be packed with over 40 clever and delicious recipes to help you get more fruit and veg into your diet, plus loads of tips, tricks and ingredient spotlights. Now available for purchase here ($15 or subscribe and save 30%)!
I am really excited about my new Quick and Healthy Smoothies eBook. Eversince receiving a Froothie Optimum blender to test drive I have been experimenting with a number of whole fruit and vegetable smoothies. And it’s quite simple, really.
Smoothies are a pleasure to drink and are one of the easiest ways to enjoy additional serves of fruit, veggies, nuts and seeds in our diets. Things that, let’s be honest, most of us don’t eat enough of in today’s world of over-processed pre-packaged food. They can be enjoyed any time of the day and make for healthy meal replacements for breakfasts, lunches, refreshing snacks, they make for great additions to soups and sauces and, this one gets me excited the most, nutrient-dense desserts. Kids love them too no matter how many of the less liked fruit and veg you’ve managed to hide inside.
So, what’s in the ebook?
• Over 40 recipes for nutrient-dense smoothie meals, desserts, pre- and post- workout smoothies and a handful of those tasty and extremely good for you green ones.
• There is even a selection of whole fruit and veg cocktails!
• Plenty of budget-friendly tips – cleaning, prepping and storing ingredients.
• Ingredient spotlights – superfoods and does organic matter.
• All recipes are free from soy and eggs.
• All recipes come with vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free options.
• They can be made using a high-powered blender or a stick blender!
• PLUS guest recipes by my favourite bloggers, health enthusiasts and more!
Most take less than a few minutes to make. They are relatively inexpensive but pack plenty of nutrients. Because they are made using raw foods, they can help improve digestion, boost immunity, help loose weight and increase energy. The high water content in raw fruits and vegetables has a cooling effect on the body and can help keep you hydrated during warmer weather. Needless to say, I have found them to be, well, perfect. Perfect in their simplicity of preparation. And perfect in that they deliver a healthy nutritious wake-you-up type of punch with every sip.
Submit Your Favourite Recipe
Whether you’re a fellow blogger or reader… if you would like to submit your favourite whole fruit or veg smoothie recipe for consideration as a feature in the eBook, please email me. Or leave a comment below and I will be in touch. Submissions close December 1st.
About the Pre-Sale and Savings
You can order your copy of Wholesome Cook’s Favourite Quick and Healthy Smoothies eBook today.
If you are an existing subscriber, you can save even more – 30% off the list, using your regular discount code (email me if you forgot what it was)!
Purchase now for $15
or Subscribe and Save 30%
Oh, and don’t forget to check out my Affiliate Program!
Anti-inflammatory Green Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber about 4 inches
- 1 celery stalk about 6inches long
- 1 cos or romaine lettuce leaf
- 1 whole lime peeled
- 1 teaspoon green powder (I used a spirulina chlorella and wheatgrass mix)
- 1 teaspoon ginger powedr
- pinch turmeric powder
- 1 cup water
- Place all ingredients in a jug of a power blender and blend until smooth, 30-60 seconds on low-medium speed.
Can’t wait to get my hands on this one. My new year resolution will be to have one of these a day. How about adding 325 more? Hahah
Yuuuuuuum! That looks so good! Great title – ordering now.
Great book Martyna! We often forget how simple it can be to make great nutritional smoothies.
I so love this! I can’t wait to try this new recipe on my smoothie collection. Yesterday, I’ve tried an orange-avocado smoothie and it’s definitely refreshing on the body. Maybe, tomorrow, I’ll take some time to try this green smoothie on my parents house. I’ll let them try your recipe and I’ll definitely tell you their feedback. I’m looking forward on your next smoothie recipe.
You will definitely love these smoothies! They taste delicious, and at the same time, they can help with your inflammation problems.
[…] Anti-inflammatory Green Smoothie Recipe […]