EXCITING NEWS! Cookbook Coming October 2015

Pin on Pinterest28Share on Facebook0Share on Yummly0Share on StumbleUpon0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on Twitter

I am beyond excited to FINALLY be able to share the big news with you! I will be publishing The Wholesome Cook cookbook in October 2015 with Harlequin MIRA and it’s going to be chock-full of great recipes and tips for healthy living.

The philosophy underpinning this book is not a radical one: ditch processed, fake foods in favour of eating more vegetables, fruit, sustainable seafood and pasture-raised meat — a thinking which is in line with many popular clean eating diets. Where it does differ, perhaps, is in the belief that no single diet fits everyone the same — we are all different and what works for one person, may not necessarily work for someone else. It  focuses on eating clean, real food that’s best for you, most of the time. I call it the 90/10 rule. Others would call it the 70/30 rule. You get the idea, right?

It is this idea of bioindividuality that will empower you to eat the food that is right for you

Here is a little sneak peek...

It’s been such a HUGELY exciting few months writing, cooking and shooting the book. I’ll be sharing more information about the book and sneak peeks over the coming months here on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube so stay tuned.

Pre-orders for Australian and New Zealand orders are now open!

Thank you so much for your support, encouragement and patience in making this book come true.

Marty xo

Comments:

25 Responses to EXCITING NEWS! Cookbook Coming October 2015

1. SallyBR says:

Congratulations! That is a huge accomplishment, I can imagine the amount of effort that goes in a project such as this!

Enjoy the ride!!!!!
    SallyBR recently posted..CAULIFLOWER TORTILLAS: GOING LOW CARB AND LOVING IT!My Profile

2. A HUGE congrats Martyna. You should be incredibly proud of yourself. I can’t wait to see it in the flesh x

3. Aga says:

This is so exciting! Huuuuuuge congrats Martyna!
    Aga recently posted..Great Otway National Park + trout with orange & fennel salad recipeMy Profile

4. Duncan Mitchell says:

Congratulations on an amazing accomplishment! Absolutley cannot wait to go and get a copy!!

5. Congrats Marty! The cover looks beautiful and vibrant. Love it! So proud of you 🙂 xx
    Sneh | Cook Republic recently posted..Grape Pickle With Rosemary And Star AniseMy Profile

6. Brigid says:

Woah!!! Congratulations Martyna. How exciting.
    I absolutely love your food philosophy and recipes.
    Can’t wait to check it out.
    Well done girl x

7. Gaby says:

Woohoo, that’s great news!
    Gaby recently posted..Review: Chur Express (Sydney CBD)My Profile

8. Anna Waddington says:

Congratulations on the upcoming cookbook – can’t wait to place my order!! Anna xx

9. Awesome News and Congratulations Martyna! Beautiful cover photo and can’t wait to see it!
    Bam’s Kitchen recently posted..Kimchi Salmon and Rainbow PicklesMy Profile

10. Mikhayla Jones says:

Congratulations Martyna! I’ve been following your blog for a while but this is my first time leaving a comment. Love your recipes and can’t wait for the book to come out! You rock.

11. Debbie says:

Oh my goodness, what an amazing acomplishment! Congratulations!

12. Sammy J says:

That is so awesome! It’s going to be brilliant. Will you be doing book signings? I want mine signed for sure.

13. Tanya Sommers says:

Oooohhh yay! Congratulations Martyna. I love your blog and your philosophy! This is great news. Will you be coming to Melbourne?

14. Mel A says:

Congrats Martyna! I absolutely love your approach and everything you do! Can’t wait for the book, it looks beautiful.

15. Yippee! Glad the cat’s out of the bag and you can start to celebrate publicly! Hope you’re well. xx
    JJ – 84thand3rd recently posted..Blueberry Coconut Smoothie BowlMy Profile