40 Christmas Recipes and Foodie Gifts for 2012

Pin on Pinterest513Share on Facebook6Google+0Tweet about this on Twitter9Email to someone

Ho! Ho! Ho! Today I am going to share 40 of my favourite Christmas Recipes and Foodie Gifts from around the blogosphere. Some are mine, some belong to other talented bloggers out there. So sit back, grab a cuppa and start planning your Christmas Day menu.

40 Cool Christmas Recipes and Foodie Gift Ideas

Oh, and do check back on Christmas Day for special Christmas giveaway and some news on my upcoming book, Guilt Free Desserts which will be out in February 2013 featuring a few very special guests and all vegan, all gluten-free and all processed sugar-free treats.

Note: some recipes are in other languages but you can use Google Translator to help you on the way. Simply click on the images to be taken through to the recipe pages.

Have a Safe and Happy Christmas from Wholesome Cook, Mr Chipconnnoiseur and the family.

Comments:

16 Responses to 40 Christmas Recipes and Foodie Gifts for 2012

1. Anne S says:

On my gosh! Sooo cuuute! Love all of these ideas :-) wishing you a safe and happy holidays too!

2. Sandra says:

Hi Marty, merry Christmas to you and your family too! Thank you for a lovely recipe round up. I love cute food and there are definitely plenty to choose from here.

3. Eha says:

Thank you for your plethora of wonderful ideas: today and before! And may you have many smiles throughout the Season and may the year to come be bright and happy!

4. Georgie says:

I just saw this post on Twitter and had to come over. I’m glad I did. Adding the ham glaze to my list, as well as your salmon and German cookies. Oh and I’m tempted to make those Christmas gift surprise cookies… Thanks for the ideas.

5. VEGAZONE says:

Hi! Thank you for distinction! Merry Christmas Martyna! Wesołych Świąt Martyno! :)

6. What a fantastic round-up! Merry Christmas Martina, I am so glad I got to meet you this year! I will be sure to watch this space on Christmas day!

7. Thanks for sharing these wonderful Christmas ideas xx

8. Gourmantine says:

Wonderful recipe round up and so many great ideas :) Merry Christmas to you!

I love all those specially that strawberry Santa, they look so cute!
    Anyways have a Merry Christmas to you and your family!

1. Pingback: 400 Christmas Recipes, DIY, and Gift Ideas