Introducing… My Whole Food Philosophy eBook
Many of you have asked for it and now the day has finally arrived! I am super excited to be launching Wholesome Cook’s first eBook: My Whole Food Philosophy!
And to celebrate I am hosting the biggest Wholesome Cook giveaway yet! You could win an iPad3… This giveaway is now closed but you can still get my book for only $15 in PDF, or even less if you subscribe to the newsletter.
- 27 recipes for transforming classic junk food dishes into nutritious meals. Think spring rolls, fish and chips, muffins and yes, sugary drinks too!
- Easy to follow format that accounts for most common food allergies, and focuses on low additive and mostly low effort cooking.
- Tips and hints on stocking a wholefood pantry and fridge.
- Ingredient spotlights: quinoa, buckwheat, yoghurt and more!
- My whole food story: how I came to live the whole food philosophy every day.
($15 or subscribe and save)
iPAD3 GIVEAWAY – HOW TO ENTER (CLOSED) 1) You MUST download a copy of MY WHOLE FOOD PHILOSOPHY (free or paid). 2) You MUST register your download via the table below. 3) Bonus entries available below. 4) Entries close midnight 30 August 2012 EST (2:30pm 31 August Sydney time). 5) Winner will be announced in a post on Monday, 3 September. 6) The prize consists of one iPad3 16GB wifi and postage. 7) Competition is open WORLDWIDE.
Enjoy the book, leave feedback via email and good luck!